Sunday, April 27, 2008

Girl's Weekend #2 - San Francisco

Angel and I had a FABULOUS time in San Francisco this weekend for our girl's only getaway. Everything that should be accomplished on a girl's weekend got accomplished:

[ √ ] Dinner at the top of a building

[ √ ] 6+ straight hours of shopping

[ √ ] Clothes modeling outside of fitting rooms

[ √ ] Pedicures

[ √ ] Desserts in bed (twice)

[ √ ] Dessert in lieu of lunch

[ √ ] Chick Flick 

[ √ ] Shoe Purchase

[ √ ] Musical Show

[ √ ] Alarm Clock-LESS Morning

[ √ ] Uninterrupted Reading of Novels

I say it was a complete success!! Enjoy the pics...



3 comments:

Kim said...

I am so sneaking into a suitcase next time! That chicken pot pie is INSANE. So glad you girls had a blast :)

. said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. The food looked amazing!!

jem's mom said...

Yum! Dessert, dessert and more dessert! Great pictures.