Saturday, June 14, 2008

We call her JOY!

We named Lucy Sylved after our dear friend Nadja Sylved because we hoped her name would cause her to be as filled with joy as Nadja always is.  We had never met  someone who laughed harder or longer than Nadja until NOW.  Lucy is the happiest little person we know. Sometimes we think she'll make herself sick laughing so hard, it's precious!!  
Here are some pics we took of her stylin' in the new VANS she received as a gift from Kiki, Reid and Colby Waltenburg... trying to bring the skater girl in her!  Too bad she pairs them up with a girlie girlie polka dots dress ;)



2 comments:

Kim said...

She really is the most joyful little person I know - I will miss her giggles!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I knew she would rock those skater girl shoes! Just tryin' to send a little Cali to Texas with y'all!

xoxo,

kiki