Saturday, July 19, 2008

I hear ya!

I've lost my blogging momentum, sorry!  I haven't even taken any pictures lately.  Lucy is doing all kinds of new cute things and I'm just missing out on capturing all that cuteness.  Oh, and don't even get me started on stories about my bunko night with the neighborhood gals... let's just say these Texan girls like their white wine and their implants.  Not much longer before I can share the scoop on that since we'll probably become friends soon and they'll start reading my blog :) Promise to catch you up soon though!

4 comments:

. said...

I love your take on Texans....are you sure they are not from Cali !!! I am glad that you are still out there and that Lucy is keeping you entertained. :)

Elisa said...

Hey Danaly! Glad to hear life is good there in TX. Sounds like the locals will keep things interesting for you. Give Jim our best and kiss Miss Lulu.
Hugs,
Elisa, Marc and Isaac

Kim said...

I understand the blogging hiatus - glad to know you haven't given up! I miss pictures of my favorite family!!

jem's mom said...

I miss reading your blog. What are the Paynes up to? I look foward to your next post, and seeing some pictures!