
It's like a mid-life crisis he goes through every time he is about to have a new child or makes any major move in his life (such as moving)... It's weird and I'm not having it! I mean, I am the one who would spend the entire day at home with Lucy, new baby, Duke and the almost-horse dog. NOT TO MENTION, he's got an aversion for dog poop so I AM the one who ends up cleaning up after these lovely pooches.
Just thought I'd share in case you talk to him and feel like helping my case by talking him out of it.
2 comments:
He can only have one if you guys move back to CA and hire someone to clean up the poopies. They must be the size of cowpies! Not the greatest for two little ones running around!
That thing is a horse......I would be afraid that it might sit on the baby!!!! I love it though, it is cute in a very strange way!
Post a Comment