Someone left this quote as a comment on Korrine's website and I think it's God showing us how we should rejoice with those rejoice and weep with those who weep. I just wanted to share...
"When Job's friends...met together...to go and sympathize with him and comfort him...they saw him from a distance...and they began to weep aloud, and they tore their robes and sprinkled dust on their heads. Then they sat on the ground with him for 7 days and 7 nights. No one said a word to him, because they saw how great his suffering was." Job 2:11-13
1 comment:
I've been thinking about Korrine too. But hubby keeps reminding me that she's with Jesus and her pain is gone. He reminds me that this life is but a quick moment in time but heaven is forever. It helps, but I still think about the earthly things she missed out on and her family.
Post a Comment