Can't believe the last trimester is here!!
Belly Circumference @ 28 weeks: 39"
Belly Circumference with Lucy @ 28 weeks: 37.5"
Weight Gain @ 28 weeks: 23 pounds
Weight Gain with Lucy @ 28 weeks: 16 pounds
Lulu's cute little face...

Love that she's touching my belly on this one...

Belly Close UP

9 comments:
I love your preggo belly!!!! You are too cute! Glad you are on the home stretch!
You look awesome!!!!
Yea! That's a great feeling to start that last stretch of pregnancy. And you're looking great.
I LOVE Lucy's hair. Her curls rock!
Yippe, belly pictures. I regret not taking more when I was pregnant. You look great. Love the smile as a close up of the belly is taken.
You look so great! And Lucy just keeps getting cuter and cuter...Is that possible?! :) Merry Christmas you guys!
Thanks for the comments on my site - you are too sweet :)
Loving that belly! I want one too!
You look great. Look how long your hair is getting.
I love your pregnant pics!! you look beautiful!!! lots of love to all and a big hug to Lucy :-)
Thank you everyone! Nothing like some great compliments to make a huge pregnant lady feel good about herself :)
Post a Comment