"From the fullness of grace we have received one blessing after another" - John 1:16
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Here is what happens when...
you task an engineer and a 2 year old with building a gingerbread house.... Poor Jim had no patience!! Next year I'll wait 'til they are out of their jammies and a bit more awake to try again.
Oh no! I'll post our pics too - we did one last night. Except someone had suggested we first glue the gingerbread pieces together with a glue gun and THEN let Noah decorate it which worked really well (though he ate more gumdrops than he used on the house!)
I can totally relate to Jim....we have never done them because I know I would be way to detailed with it and the kids would not have fun. One of these days...
4 comments:
Oh no! I'll post our pics too - we did one last night. Except someone had suggested we first glue the gingerbread pieces together with a glue gun and THEN let Noah decorate it which worked really well (though he ate more gumdrops than he used on the house!)
fun fun with toddlers :)
I can totally relate to Jim....we have never done them because I know I would be way to detailed with it and the kids would not have fun. One of these days...
Jim is brave to attempt such a task. We haven't tried Gingerbread Houses with the kids yet.
Lucy is adorable, and what a beautiful big girl.
Looking foward to seeing more Holiday fun in the Payne household.
that is super funny! lots of love to all of you! By the way, I want to see pics of you :-)))
hugs!
Post a Comment