It seems every time I've been pregnant I've had a group of girlfriends pregnant along with me that I get so share the experience with, such a blessing! Well, that didn't fail this time around. I think there's about 10 babies waiting to be born within my group of friends and the first one was born last week to first time Mommy Ivonne, my little sister from college. So much prayer went into that pregnancy and that sweet little girl.
Welcome home Elizabeth Michelle Nunez!! Titi loves you baby girl!!
To see pictures of this little one go to her blog "The Hondurican Family" linked on my sidebar. I think the next baby due is Kat's little brother from Lucy's MDO program. Winter babies are so fun!! :)
1 comment:
Thank you Titi Dana! Elizabeth is doing well...feeding from Mommy and loving Daddy :-)
Love you guys! Can't wait to meet your little one! Praise the Lord for such a blessed year! Muah!
Post a Comment