Saturday, January 10, 2009

8 Month Belly

On my way to walk... just woke up and no make up so don't look too close



My 8th month is here!!  I get more and more excited every day. I keep thinking about the first time I see her and hold her and nurse her... oh my goodness!  Newborns are so delicious.  I've been working on her nursery and it's coming along.  We've kept a real strict budget and are using as much of Lucy's stuff as we can with the exception of those things she still uses in her room.  I've found some beyond awesome deals on the items I needed and out of the blue people have given us big ticket items (used but in great shape) that we never bought with Lucy but that I really wanted this time such as a glider ottoman and a video monitor.  We also got handy-me-down double stroller, infant carseat (we sold ours 'cause we didn't like it), mobile, infant bathtub, and the list could go on and on.  I left my friend Gina's house feeling like I had won the baby lottery.  My minivan was exploding with baby gear.  It was awesome!!!

Lucy's had a blast reminiscing of her baby days by playing with old toys and putting her stuffed animals in the swing and bouncer (since she can't fit in there herself)... Oh, and don't get my started about the bathtub.  She refuses to take a bath unless she's in that baby bathtub now!  I guess it's better that she gets it out of her system now before the baby comes.  

OK, so STATS are:

Weight gain with Lucy by 32 weeks: 19 pounds
Current weight gain:  24 pounds

Belly circumference with Lucy by 32 weeks: 38"
Current belly circumference: 39.5"

I will add a belly picture later Today but in the mean time enjoy Lulu playing with her sister's stuff and some nursery pictures (not completed yet...thinking about painting crib white and still need a rug, accessories and curtains but getting there)


8 comments:

Elisa said...

Gorgeous! Can't wait to give you all big HUGS!!!

Kim said...

time has FLOWN!! You look wonderful of course. U better get an iPhone so we can chat all night while we feed the babes :)

The Waltenburgs said...

I love the nursery colors and the decal!

Anonymous said...

You look super cute! Thanks for sharing... Leslie

Anonymous said...

you look so beautiful!! I can't wait for her to be born and I love the nursery! Lots of love from Ivonne and Elizabeth!

A2 Garcia said...

Wow, I can't believe she's almost here! You look great! I love that stencil in her nursery...it is a stencil, right?

Danaly said...

Amy - It's a decal (like a sticker) made to look like you painted/stenciled it. They sell them at Hobby Lobby in a little tube.

Thanks for the compliment. I feel huge and not so hot but I know better than not to take pictures. This is a miracle! I love to look back and see what God did.

Kim said...

If I had twitter (which I never will!) it would say:

waiting for Danaly to update her blog.

;)