I get to go to church and in front of the congregation I am going to dedicate my baby to Jesus! I hope we buy a camera before then so I can have some pictures but if not I'll still blog and share how it goes. I know it will be awesome! He SO deserves the glory. What a miracle my little Jenna is!
She is getting dedicated a lot earlier than
Lucy who was 10 months old at the time but I'm going to try to put her in the same blue dress that belonged to Jim's grandmother (close to 80 years old!). It will be a little big but I think we can make it work.
2 comments:
That is awesome Danaly.....we had Chris dedicated on Mother's Day 5 years ago today!!!! Fun times, I hope your day is blessed!
How did it go? Pictures?
Post a Comment