For now, we are keeping it real and that might be why the first thing she asks for after waking is a spray bottle (with water) and a rag so she can clean windows. Yes, makes a mother proud ;)
Having said all that, we did decide to take her to a mini-golf place last weekend. We were there for less than an hour but it was great. The excitement of the new activity might have turned into something not so fun had we stayed there longer and do every single hole but it was hot so we opted for a treat at Maggie Moo's instead.
Here she is learning to golf with her Daddy
3 comments:
We've just started going more places this summer and it is not always a good thing. I've seen more attitude from Josh lately. I'm proud that up until now my kids were so happy just being home. More to say but long story short it was very refreshing to read your post. I agree with everything you said.
Love mini golf! Lulu is growing into such a cutie! I love reading about her but I have to ask...were is Jenna's golf club, haha have a great weekend!
I just noticed Lucy's hat, very sporty.
Post a Comment