Monday, January 18, 2010

New Beginnings

It's early on Monday morning and I don't have much time before the kids wake up but I just wanted to come in here and share that I am feeling so overwhelmingly grateful to God this morning.  I just can't be quiet about it... even praising Him outloud doesn't seem enough.  I feel like yelling to the wind, telling everyone I know. 

Praise you Jesus for I am starting my 34th year of life feeling secure and satisfied in You.  Praise you for my salvation, for the abundant life you are teaching me to live, for Your perfect love, for the hope and excitement that I can not shake, for the good work you've given me to do as helper to my husband, maker to my home and teacher to my children.

"Let me hear your lovingkindness in the morning for I trust in You.  Teach me the way in which I should walk; for to You I lift up my soul".  - Psalm 143:8


2 comments:

Leslie said...

Danaly- Loving the pics! The tutu and Bee one is so precious!!! ... SO I might be off by a bit here but for some reason I feel the need to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm close, right?...

Ivonne said...

Estan chulisimas! Me encanta la de Lucy en su carrito y Jenna en el wagon atras...las quiero mucho!