hither by thy help I'm come;
and I hope, by thy good pleasure,
safely to arrive at home.
Jesus sought me when a stranger,
wandering from the fold of God;
he, to rescue me from danger,
interposed his precious blood.
—Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing
"Samuel took a large stone and placed it between the towns of Mizpah and Jeshanah. He named it Ebenezer—"the stone of help"—for he said, "Up to this point the Lord has helped us!" —1 Samuel 7:12, NLT
Exactly 10 years ago Jim and I started our journey as husband and wife. Today I raise my Ebenezer to our sweet Father without whom our story would have never begun.

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary Guys!
Joe and Juli
Love it! Love you guys and are so thankful for you and your family!
This was a great post Danaly and I love the pic! Congrats to you guys and to God be the glory, great things he has done!!
Oh, my gosh! That's right! Valentine's Day! So awesome for you guys. I love your story. Congratulations on 10 years. That's big time. Totally look forward to the day when we can say the same.
Post a Comment