Jenna - You've developed this new habit that has us all laughing. It's an obsession with books that draws you to take one with you to bed every night. You hold on to the hard-page book with both hands to make sure no one takes it away from you and tuck it under your tummy as you fall asleep. At times, I see you through the monitor sitting up, reading your little book when you should be sleeping. I figure it's better than having you cry to call me for comfort. I think this habit coincided with you sleeping through the night and it hasn't been until now that I'm putting two and two together.... having something there to entertain you might have helped. Who knows, I'm just happy to finally be sleeping and think it's funny I have a book lover at such an early age.
Lulu - You are really into drawing pictures of your family right now. It is so cute. You don't leave anyone out. You have trouble drawing your curly hair so you come to me once your picture is ready and ask me if I can "add your curly hairs" to your head. It's precious! I will take a picture of one of them and add it here so you can enjoy it later on.
No comments:
Post a Comment