Saturday, August 23, 2008

Things I DON'T like...

- Hearing my (very old/male) OB/GYN say "that's cool, I should take a picture of this!" in the middle of a vaginal exam.... not nice!  Turns out he was referring to a small tattoo I have on my hip bone (not proud of it, but what can you do?).  Scared the daylights out of me...

I guess it doesn't help I ask permission to check my email (on my phone) during the exam as it helps me relax.... that's what I get for trying to zone out instead of engaging in meaningful conversation with the guy while he does his work.  

I think a change in Doctor is in order...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, your are hilarious... I really need to get a phone like yours!

I have a great OBGYN. He is Christian, very professional, with excellent bedside manners. Several of my friends have switched to him.

-Katie

Kim said...

That's a little TOO casual for me!!

Anonymous said...

I'm addicted to email and checking blogs/other sites regularly. It is my ME TIME, and zone out when the kids nap or every once in a while just because. But I haven't had much access to my computer this week and it is driving me crazy! I get really grumpy :(

-love reading your blog. I can't wait to see what you post next.

Take care & tell Jim and Lucy HI!

-Katie