Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sisters

Here is big sister Lucy when she was born so you can compare...


I think Jenna looks a lot like Jim!


Look how big Lucy is now!  It's great to see her laughing since she's been sick

An absolutely gorgeous picture of Danaly - IN LABOR - in the bathtub.  She actually gave birth in the tub and said it was an amazing experience.  She said she felt the presence of God throughout the birth.  Thank you for your prayers!

4 comments:

inubnu said...

What a beauty! I agree that she does have Jim's features. So glad to hear all is well. Congrats!

Juli

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU LORD!! What a blessing!! Love you guys!! She is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Dana,
Okay, I think her and Lucy's pics look like they are the SAME baby!! I think they look identical!! Sorry to tell Jim, but I think your traits are dominant:) But, that means both girls will be beautiful!!:) see you soon! xoxo

Peeveme said...

The look alike to me, too. I am so happy for you guys. It also sounds like you had a wonderful labor experience.